Regular Standard Cleaning - weekly, biweekly, monthly, or occasional
Regular cleans are billed at $31.50 per hour. Minimum booking time per staff is 3 hours.
The average cost of a home in Toronto is $126.00
The average cost of an apartment is $94.50
The hourly rate is based on each staff member in the home. The cost is set to compensate staff well for work done and travel time between jobs. Work is billed by time according to staff arrival time. Time spent accessing the jobsite is included in billing.
The cleaning rate does not include products and tools. Click here for products and tools needed on site.
Time is dependent on . . .
- general size of home, number of bathrooms, floors, bedrooms
- lifestyle: minimalist to clutter prone
- activity within home: number of adults, children and pets
- client expectation: custom cleaning requirements
- frequency of clean: weekly, biweekly, monthly, occasional
- Time Cap – set time requested by client. Clients requesting Time Caps must book more time if their expectation cannot be completed in the time set.
The small print . . .
All prices above are subject to applicable taxes (HST).
All prices are subject to change. Failure to receive or read email notification of price increases to cleaning service does not prevent scheduled price increase.
Products and tools are not included in the price of the clean.