The Best Eco-friendly Cleaners
You can purchase products through Earth Concerns store or support your local store. Products need to be eco-friendly for the health of staff. For health and safety, staff cannot use products containing any amount of chlorine bleach or ammonia. Links to product in bold – or click on image.
- All Purpose Soap (vegetable-all-based) – for example: Nature Clean All Purpose Lotion – Attitude Dish Soap – Dr.Bronner’s Castile Soap
- Glass Cleaner – for example: Attitude Glass Spray – Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds – vinegar* & water in a spray bottle
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner – for example: Nature Clean Toilet Bowl Cleaner – Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds – washing soda* or borax*
- Heavy Duty Cleaner- for example: Nature Clean Multi-surface Spray – Attitude Disinfectant All Purpose Spray – Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds – baking soda*
- Floor Cleaner for all floors including wood** – for example: Attitude Wood Floor Cleaner – vinegar* or basic soap diluted in water
*for those who have a preference for simple basics ( soap, baking soda & vinegar).
*Make sure to let us know if you do not want vinegar or baking soda used in your home or on a specific surface.
**If you have a preferred product for floors, please provide info for our base job-note.
5-in-1 Multi-Surface Cleaner – cleans & disinfects hard-surfaces (NOT FOR delicate unsealed surfaces):
Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds – dilute this concentrate and cover more than one area:
Bathroom & Kitchen Surfaces, Sealed Floors, Glass, Sink & Tub Scouring, Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Optional Specialty Cleaners – for example:
Nature Clean Non-chlorine Liquid Bleach for disinfecting
Attitude Floor Surface Cleaner for sealed floors like tile & linoleum
Bonakemi Hardwood Floor Spray to dust-mop hardwood floors (microfibre mop required)
Bonakemi Stone Tile & Laminate Floor Spray to dust-mop stone tile & laminate floors (microfibre mop required)
Tools You Need
- Well functioning and effective vacuum cleaner
- Mop & Bucket
- Broom & Dustpan
- Toilet Brush for each toilet
- Microfibre Cloths (3 per bathroom, 3 per kitchen, 3 for each floor/level)
- Scouring pad for any area that requires scouring (separate scouring pad for each bathroom and kitchen)
Hydrogen peroxide can be applied after staff have cleaned the surface with soap and water. Nature Clean Non-chlorine Liquid Bleach is 5% Hydrogen Peroxide. We do not use chlorine bleach for staff health and the world environment.
Here are some wonderful additions to our product line that clean and disinfect:
Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds – natural fir needle and spruce essential oils (no cheap, harsh pine stump oil)
Attitude All Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner